Tigger Travels - Family Adventure Journal
Photos From Tigger`s Travels and MORE!
Our Home in Arkansas
Before and after Exterior Pictures of our Home
It is interesting to see how far we have come in 5 months. This photo shows what the exterior looked like when we got here is January. It was basically a Octagon only the clear story windows and a small window in the front door to see out.
So what have we been busy doing.
* We had added a covered front porch.
* A nice back deck to BBQ on and sit out on in the evenings. We have discovered that the early evenings are really nice.
* A wrap around walk area leading from the front to the back
* A beautiful garden in the front for the birds.
* 9 windows around the cabin to add an amazing amount of natural light.
* We have cleared out much of the brush and David is now working on getting rid of rocks and leveling out the area for the garage.
Date taken: 2008 06 28 15:42 Saturday
Daily Navigator/Iwa Published Schedule